Premium Waterproof Sun Sail TAILOR MADE
Premium Water-resistant Sun Shade Sail. Cut and tailor-made to your expectations.
Key features of this product:
- made of Premium Décor fabric of 200g / m2, which provides protection from the sun and light rain.
- trimmed with special threads, mounting edges reinforced.
- each edge has been finished off with the solid snap hook size 6.
- 4 fantastic colours to choose from: beige, white, grey or green.
- designed with special curved sides which have two functions:
- They create a modern and airy design,
- They allow proper and even tension throughout the sun shade sail.
- protection from the UV radiation - safety;
- shade zone - designed for you and your family in your favorite place,
- machine washable without spin – comfort of use,
- prestigious and modern look,
- hand-crafted in Poland, not a mass Chinese production,
- high resistance to external factors, such as, rain, wind, UV radiation,
- easy and fast assembly, disassembly according to the offered mounting hardware.
How to order a sun shade sail on the individual dimension?
- Choose color,
- Choose the size of the first side,
- Choose the size of the other side,
- Choose the shape of the sides: the standard is profiling the sides into arches to the center, approx. 20 cm. The sides can be sewn straight, but then above the length of 3m we will sew an additional fixing point / points.
- You can attach a specification / pattern / photo to help us process the order
- You can choose a mounting kit (optional): wood / masonry / metal / mixed -wood
- Add the required number of items to the cart.
The offer applies to square and rectangular garden sails
We recommend the installation clearance for the sails fixed in the corners is 25 cm. For example, for a 3x3m sail, the distance between the mounting points should be 3.25x3.25m
We also sew the sun sail shades in shapes of: triangles, trapezoids, polygons - enquiries please send to our technician.
After purchase, please refer to the attached information leaflet.
Full professional assembly kits can be found in the section ‘installation of the sun sails’:
- assembly kits for installation to wood
- assembly kits for installation to concrete wall
- assembly kits for installation to metal
- mixed assembly kits of the above-mentioned.